1. It goes without saying that......= It is obvious that......= Obviously,... 不用说/很明显，......
It goes with saying that everyone should keep a balanced diet for the benefit of health.
2. I am greatly convinced (that)… 我深信…...
I am greatly convinced that we can improve our writing if we insist on reciting some useful sentences.
3. It can be easily proved (that)… 很容易证明..….
It can be easily proved that nothing is more precious than time.
4. There is no doubt (that)… 毫无疑问地，......
There is no doubt that nearsightedness is a serious problem among the youth of our country.
5. According to my personal experience, … 根据我个人经验，......
According to my personal experience, smile has done me a lot of good.
According to my personal experience, friends bring me not only trust, understanding , but also warmth.
6. Take …for example, … 拿…...做例子，......
Take my sister for example, she stayed in German and now she can speak Germany fluently.
7. As a popular saying goes, “….” 俗话说得好，..….
As a popular saying goes, “ Actions speak louder than words.”
8. As far as I am concerned , … 就我而言/在我看来，......
As far as I am concerned, kids’ lying is a natural and normal behaviour.
9. As for me/Personally speaking, … 在我看来，......
As for me, I prefer to live in the countryside, because I can breathe fresh air , which is beneficial to our health/from which we benefit a lot/which benefits us a lot.
10. As for sth/doing sth, 至于…...
When it comes to sth…… 当谈到、涉及到…...时
As for advertisements, many consumers aren’t satisfied with them and think most of them are untruthful.
When it comes to the problem of teenagers studying abroad, many parents think their children can have more chances to receive better education.
11. We must keep in mind that... 我们必须牢记…...
We must keep in mind that we are not children any more, and we should be independent.
12. It is said/reported that… 据说/据报道…...
It is reported that the building caught fire at 2 o'clock in the morning, causing 30 people injured/and 30 people were injured .
13. It is believed/thought that... 人们认为…...
It is believed that music can help people relax themselves.
It is thought that music can help us reduce the pressure from study and life .
[MVC:PAGE]14. It is estimated that... 据估计…...
It is estimated that 70% of families in Dongguan have their own private cars.
15. It cannot be denied that... 无可否认.…..
It cannot be denied that great changes have taken place in China in the past 30 years.
16. It can be seen from the chart/the table that... 从图表中，我们可以看出…...
It can be seen from the chart that most students/a majority of students choose to ride a bike to school/go to school by bike while only a few students prefer to walk to school.
17. The results of the survey suggests that... 调查的结果表明…...
The result of the survey suggests that many Chinese students abroad spend most of their time on study and have little time for part-time jobs.
18. Some people hold the opinion that... 有些人认为......
Some people hold the opinion that money is the source of happiness.
19. Frankly speaking=to be frank,…. 坦白说，......
Honestly speaking=to be honest,... 老实说，......
Frankly speaking, people become friends not because they stay together, but because they have something to share.
To be honest, I feel lonely because no one share my joys and sorrows .
20. As is known to all= As we all know ，... 众所周知，......
As is known to all, China is a developing country , not a developed one.
21. Compared with...，... 和…...相比，......
Compared with traditional letters, e-mails have many advantages, such as fast speed and free of charge.
22. In common with sb，... 和某人一样，......
In common with you , I like to go climbing at weekends for the reason that I can relax myself as well as keep fit.
23. with +n + to do/doing/done (此结构在句子中做伴随、原因等伴随状语)
With time going by ,I gradually realize the importance of health.
With the door locked, I had to stay inside for a whole day.
With a letter to write, he decided not to call at Uncle’s .
24. with + n +介词短语/形容词/副词 (此结构在句子中做状语或定语)
The village with trees around it used to be beautiful.
The students are listening to the teacher, with their eyes wide open.
The boy ran into the house ,with his nose red.
25. We should take full advantage of/make full use of...，我们应该充分利用…...
Therefore, I think we should take full advantage of net information to broaden our horizons.
On the contrary, some people think college students should make full use of their spare time to do part-time jobs so that they can get some work experience.
想了解更多木玛升学网的 学习资料 资讯，请访问： 学习资料